- 4.3″ Color Touch Display – Easy To Use Intuitive User Interface
- 6 Functions Choose From – AC/DC Hipot, IR, Ground Bond, Continuity & Built-in Switching
- Made in the USA – Designed & Built in San Diego CA
- Compact, Lightweight, Rugged, Fan Free, Fast (100mS min test time) & Accurate
- 5KV AC/DC Hipot, 20mA max source current
- Ground Bond 1-30A RMS (42 A peak), 100µΩ Resolution
- 100 nano-Amp Leakage Current Resolution
- Low Cost of Ownership – 2 Year Calibration Interval
- USB 2.0, Serial/RS232, Digital I/O Interfaces are Standard
- Continuously Variable Insulation Resistance 20-5000V, 450GΩ Max
- Multi Mode IR with Steady/Rising Pass Mode
- Test Memory Stores up to 999 Steps and 60 Test Sequences
- Internal Self Test Fully Exercises Output and Verifies Current Accuracy
- Pre-Programmed Daily Verification Test With Optional PVD Test Load
- 150µS Safety Shutdown
- Ramped Discharge Capability
- Selectable ARC Detection 1-20mA
- Meets UL, CSA, IEC Safety Tester Requirements
- CE Safety Mark Certified to EN61010
- 2 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- BCD Interface
- Carrying Case
- 19″ Rack Mount Adaptor
- K – Kelvin Lead Set (Alligator Clips)
- KK – Heavy – Duty Leat Set (Alligator Clips)
- C – Banana-Clip Cable
- MP-1 – Kelvin Micro-Probes (Needle)
- MP-2 – Kelvin Mini-Probes (Needle)
- MP-S – Single Pointed Probes (Needle)
- MP-4 – 1″dia Surface Probes
- MP-5 – 0.5″dia Surface Probes
- BBL – Banana-to-Banana Cables
Electrical Safety Testing Will Never Be The Same.
With color touch LCD and high speed DSP technology, the compact and rugged 5890 sets the standard for price/performance ratio. Made in the
USA to meet tough UL, CSA, TUV and IEC Hipot requirements—the 5890 provides unbeatable speed, accuracy, user safety and reliability.
The 5890 is simply unbeatable.
For nearly 25 years an obsession has driven us to keep improving how hipot testers perform – speed, accuracy, user safety and reliability have been our driving force. Building a better hipot tester is in our DNA – it drove us to successfully engineer the first 4-in-1 safety tester back in 1990 and it has driven us to redefine performance in low-cost hipot testers today.
The Hipot Experience Redefined
Our goal for the 5890 series has been to achieve the unheard of. To provide state-of-the-art performance in a powerful yet compact multi-function hipot tester—and do it at an entry-level price. From our easy-to-use Touch user interface, high-efficiency, fan-free design – the 5890 provides unrivaled performance. Have we met our goal? You be the judge – computer the 5890 to our made in China competitors and see how well American engineering stands up. We build Valhalla Hipot Testers. What’s on your production line?