- Power Mains Data Logger
- Accommodates Single Ø and 3-wire Delta and 4-wire Wye
- 3 Voltage Channels ~ 4 Current channels
- Accommodates inputs from CT’s to 600A (6 F.S. Auto-Ranges)
- Accommodates inputs of 600VAC direct or up to 15KVAC from PT’s
- 100 Measurements each second
- Monitors and records Power Demands or Disturbances
- True RMS VA (apparent power) and True Power, VIcos Ø -Maximum, minimum, average and present value for each, regardless of wave shape or distortion level
- 4 Categories of Voltage and Current Measurements
- 4 Categories of Power Factor Measurements
- Power Duty Cycle – Average “On” Time – Power Cycles-Estimated power cycles, Peak Demand Period
- Transient/Swell/Sag Detection 5 Categories
- Real Time Clock/Calendar – Displays present and elapsed time of monitoring
- MEM – Extended Memory
- HAO – Harmonic Analysis
- PCCA – Software
- LOG – Data Storage
Cables & Accessories:
- HSC – Carrying Case
- DC600 – 400A ac/600A DC Current Probe
- DFV – Deluxe Fused Voltage Leads
- DVL – Deluxe Voltage Leads
- FX-3000 – 3000A ac Flexible Clamp
- FX-5000 – 5000A ac Flexible Clamp
- HA5 – 5A ac Current Clamp
- HA100 – 100A Current Clamp
- HA1000 – 1000A Current Clamp
One of the smallest, most cost effective instruments for the measurement and analysis of single and three-phase electric power.
Evaluate power quality, troubleshoot wiring and equipment energy use, and perform true three-phase measurements for less than the cost of a single phase instrument.
The Valhalla 3030A capability includes: single and three phase voltage, current, power (watts), energy (KWHrs), cost, power factor (p.f.), total harmonic distortion, transients (spikes), frequency, duty cycle, and power cycles. It also stores in non-volatile memory two complete sets of waveforms (saves 14 signals- 3Ø) as standard.
The Valhalla 3030A also measures 3Ø delta voltages – (i.e. phase to phase voltages) and current levels as standard. Primary/secondary ratios for current transformers (CT¹s) and potential transformers (PT¹s) can be entered into the unit for recording of primary values when monitoring secondary outputs, to provide automatic scaling for energy measurements (i.e. Kilowatt Hours).
The Valhalla 3030A measures each phase to phase voltage and current in a three phase delta configuration. Total 3Ø power factor may also be displayed. The PC Control Analysis software provides simultaneous voltage and current measurement sequencing. There is no waiting or cycle time delays between the voltage or current data.
True RMS Current
Current measurements – A,B,C, and neutral current inputs for 1Ø and 3Ø circuits. Maximum, minimum, average, and present value for each phase to neutral current. True RMS values provide accurate measurements regardless of waveshape. The photo above shows phase A current (Ia) levels.Toggle content goes here, click edit button.
True RMS Voltage
Peak Demand Period
As a power Data Logger the Valhalla 3030A records the peak demand period (i.e. period of day) when the most energy is used, along with the average power demand for each demand interval automatically. The Valhalla 3030A allows complete interval entry flexibility, from 1 second to a 99 minute demand period.
True RMS Power
Total Harmonic Distortion
Harmonic Energy Analyzer
As a Harmonic Energy Analyzer, the 3030A tracks percent of total harmonic distortion (%THD). The % THD indicates the degree of non-sinusodial waveshape the voltage or current exhibits. Individual harmonic values (1st-50th) are optionally available.
Line Disturbance Analyzer
As a Line Disturbance Analyzer, the 3030A tracks voltage or current disturbances (transients -up to 999 events). Amplitude, duration and risetime are continously monitored; largest transient data is logged. Swells and sags may also be detected and logged.
Power – Energy Data Logger
As a Demand Analyzer, the 3030A tracks power consumption, Energy, Cost, Harmonic Distortion, True Watts, Kilowatt-Hours (KWHr),True RMS Volts, Amps, True Power Factor (W/VA) and more. Graphs and individual waveforms can be uploaded to a PC for analysis.
PC Control Analysis
PC control/analysis capability allows high resolution voltage and current wave forms to be uploaded to your PC.
Harmonic & PC Control
Harmonic and PC control analysis links the measured waveform for graphic display of harmonics from the 1st thru 50th to your PC.
Line Disturbance Analyzer
Fluctuations in power consumption or device under test power levels may be graphically displayed or imported into your presentation or spreadsheet software.